Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Brit Blaise Blogspot

Pre-coffee rambling...

Up at the butt-crack of dawn and trying not to worry that I’ll have another disappointing a day at the house. I have an electrician coming to give me an estimate. Already I can see this place is dominating my
time and thoughts.

I returned the edited “Fix This” to my editor yesterday, so that only leaves me one story to edit…“Two Weeks in Paradise”. I need to get writing to take my focus off the negative beginning of the house or else buck up. I once started a story where a woman was restoring a house her mother left her. I’ll think about that story today and see if it helps.

For pictures and an update of our progress go to
Our-Old-House.com.

One nice note this week, my portfolio is on the rise since I’ve taken a more proactive stance. My cash positions used to outweigh the securities, but no longer. Of course I can envision a big old house gobbling my profits;-)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home